Endocare Estonia OÜ
We currently offer the following aids with a state discount:
Care and maintenance tools:
- Skin care
- Washing gloves
- Mattresses prevent bedsores
- Base sheets
The aids can be consulted on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To get acquainted, please call in advance and make an appointment.
Who has the right to receive an aid with a state discount
Buying and renting aids with a state discount is regulated by the regulation of the Minister of Social Protection. In the appendix to the regulation, you can find a list of aids (PDF), which lists the aids together with the conditions for compensation.
We reimburse the aids
- For children with an identified disability. Children with disabilities up to 18 years of age receive a 90% discount from the state when purchasing an assistive device.
- For children who have not been diagnosed with a disability, but have been issued a specialist doctor's certificate about the need for an aid. Disabled children up to 18 years of age receive a 50% discount from the state when purchasing an aid.
- For children (16-17 years old) who have been identified as having partial or no work capacity. 16-17-year-old children with partial or no work capacity receive a 90% state discount when purchasing an aid.
- For those of working age who have been diagnosed with either partial or absent work capacity, disability.
- People of working age receive a state discount of 40-90% when purchasing an aid.
- 18-26-year-old people with learning disabilities or people with partial/absent working capacity receive a 90% state discount when purchasing an assistive device.
- For people of retirement age who are 64 and older. Old-age pensioners receive a state discount of 40–90% when purchasing an aid.
How to get an aid with a state discount?
To buy or rent an assistive device from an assistive device company with a state discount, you need a paper assistive device certificate:
Proof of aid
shows you what aids you need. To obtain a certificate, contact a family doctor, general practitioner, resident doctor, specialist, nurse, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, midwife or speech therapist. The need for an aid may also be stated in the rehabilitation plan. Who can issue a certificate for a specific aid depends on the aid and can be found in the list of aids. (370.08 KB, PDF)
More information: https://www.sotsiaalkindlustusamet.ee/et